Monday, August 25, 2014

Snow Drops and Snap Peas Shawl

 I started this shawl when I went to the US in May, but I didn't have much time for relaxing and knitting. I am very envious of people who can knit while on a plane or in a car, but I get motion sickness just thinking about it. So most of this shawl was done in the last two weeks.
I would definitely recommend this pattern for travel knitting or for anyone looking for a simple shawl. The lace is easy to memorise and a lot of this shawl is just stocking stitch.
The rest of the details on Ravelry.


3 comments:

Emma-Jayne said...

What a beautiful shawl, lovely colour and pattern!
I also am unable to crochet or knit whilst traveling, I am in awe of those who can. All that extra yarny time :)

trash said...

Ooo likee! I knitted a snowdrop pattern hat last year. Once you get in the groove it is a goodly straightforward pattern I agree.

Have I asked you about taking part in the Snowdrop Festival Quilt?

Nanaofck said...

You have accomplished more during your recuperation than I have with no physical restrictions to deal with. No idle fingers at your home.