Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Japanese Sewing Books

The rest of my Amazon Japan order (and the reason for the order) was sewing patterns for the girls. With four girls to sew for I think I will get quite a bit of use from these, the one on the top right has patterns for girls up to 150cm tall so that can be used for years. There are previews for all of them on Amazon Japan - here are the links. Top left. Top right. Bottom left. Bottom right.
 I started something new yesterday. Four different shades of grey and four different yellows. A little less bright and minimalist compared to what I usually make.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I am using all my restraint to not buy some of those books. The last Japanese sewing (kids clothing patterns) book I bought is in English and the first pattern I considered making I am unable to figure it out. And it is in English! Can't wait to see what you make.

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

Your Amazon haul looks amazing, can't wait to see the results. You might have to post tutorials, as I'm with Christine - really tricky to understand the patterns! x