Monday, May 02, 2011

Hopscotch Dresses

I love those days you walk into Spotlight and find the exact fabric you want. Red and navy spotted cotton interlock. Perfect for the Hopscotch dress by Oliver & S.
Perfect to wear out to lunch at the Wine and Truffle Company. It was delicious - I recommend it if you are ever down that way.

Edited to answer Laura's question: Is it toddler friendly? There is a lovely lawn at the front where all of our kids played and ran, but there is a dam through a fence and I did have to keep an eye on Evie. The staff were very happy to have children there (and the staff were great) and there is a kids menu. I would definitely take my kids back.

8 comments:

Stitching At Stone Cottage said...

if only we could pop into spotlight and find some fabric for adults that's just what we are looking for....sigh....

Naturally Carol said...

Your kids are building a really fun and practical wardrobe this year...you're doing really well!

Kate said...

Divine! I love these two little dresses so much.

Sue said...

Gorgeous dresses Kate!

Marina said...

Cute dresses. Your girls look like they are so cooperative with the photo shoots! I wish mine were half as good....(sigh....)

Anonymous said...

How child and toddler friendly is the cafe there?

Laura (in Margies)

Karen said...

Very sweet dresses Kate. Another pattern I must get around to making up!
They look lovely with long sleeves.

Apples and Pears said...

Lovely little dresses (and girls!) xxx