Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday

It is Thursday and I think I have nearly recovered from last weekend.
We all went to Perth for the weekend and managed to catch up with friends, go to the zoo, buy the children new shoes and get them to their grandparents so we could get to Upmarket on Sunday without them.
Upmarket on Sunday was fantastic I had a great day, but due to an accident on the freeway we did not get home until 9 and all the children came down with colds on Monday. So we have had a very, very slow week.
Some couch time has meant I finally cast off Amelia's Cardigan which is now blocking and waiting for a button and after a little sewing break I am ready to sew some new things for the girls.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like a whirlwind weekend! Hope those colds pass through quickly.

Sue said...

I do hope all the girls feel better soon. I love the new cardigan too.

our shabby cottage said...

It does sound like a crazy weekend Kate! The little cardigan is really cute, I love the little cable design down the bottom. Hope you all feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

this looks like bendigo rustic? damson perhaps? lovely

Sarah Slaven said...

That sounds like us, we have all had holidays and illnesses. Hope you are all well now.