Friday, September 24, 2010

Strawberry Jam and Patterns

A new Oliver and S pattern - the Hopscotch Skirt and top and the Crepe dress from Colette. I love the smaller independent pattern companies that are around now. The instructions in these patterns are fantastic and I am hoping to get a chance to try them in the next few weeks.
Platypii and caterpillars are winging their way to Retrospections.
The strawberries in the shop were cheap enough for jam yesterday. I can't see this lot lasting long.

4 comments:

Jacinta said...

The dress looks cute... be nice to see how yours turns out. I have an O&S pattern that I bought almost 2 yrs ago and never used yet... I'm not much of a pattern follower so it's nice to know that they are easy.

www.modelmumma.blogspot.com

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

All delicious, wow wee, great colour on the jam too, love Posie

Ester Kiely said...

I love those platypii....not that we see much of those in Ireland. But as a kid I remember cutting out pictures of them in magazines and sticking them in a scrapbook. I thought they were cute...but yours are even cuter!

handmaiden said...

Just bought the Crepe pattern too for a new summer dress. I like the Collette patterns...made the Lady Grey coat over winter.
sharon