Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two New Patterns

I have two new quilt patterns available (only in pdf at the moment). The big version of Tulip Wonderland was in Homespun Magazine earlier this year. I have written up the pattern for a smaller quilt so you can choose which size to make it in.
This pattern is great if you have one layer cake but want to make a quite a big quilt - you just need a few metres or yards of some contrasting fabric. This quilt measures 180cm x 225cm (72in x 90in).
They are available here and here.

3 comments:

Teek said...

The 2 new patterns look great..
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
Thanks again for the link re the jacket. I am planning to start sewing tonight..
Tanya

Jandi said...

I love the look of the Persian Garden. Beautiful!

Louise said...

I'm still madly in love with the tulips!!